JUMBO Group began with the inception of JUMBO Seafood, a Singapore-style seafood restaurant, in 1987. Best known for its chilli and black pepper crabs, the company has evolved over the years and now offers multiple diverse Asian dining experiences, serving more than 7,000 diners daily. At JUMBO, people are our most valuable assets. Our comprehensive human resource programme identifies and advances talented individuals who merit recognition. Our fast-track programme promotes qualified wait staff to supervisory level within two years instead of the usual three to five years. Rewards, benefits and welfare are also put in place to motivate employees to strive for excellence. As of today, JUMBO Group employs a total of over 700 service and management staff.
[Brands you will be working with]
1. JUMBO Seafood Singapore
3. Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh ∙ 黃亞細 肉骨茶
4. Chui Huay Lim Teochew Cuisine
5. J Cafe
6. JUMBO Catering
7. JUMBO EShop
8. Singapore Seafood Republic
12 May 2017, 6.00pm : Application Deadline
13 May 2017 : Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Preliminary Interview
16 May 2017 : 9am – 3pm : Preliminary Interview by Careerstar
18 May 2017, 9am – 3pm : Final Interview by JUMBO Seafood
[Why should you apply?]
– Land your dream job in Singapore.
– Supercharge your Career in Hospitality Industry at Singapore.
– Secure a Career with your favorite Brands.
[Who Should Attend?]
1. Hospitality Students with Diploma (24 – 30 Yrs Old)
2. Hospitality Students with Degree (21 – 30 Yrs Old)
3. Working Professionals with 1 – 2 Years of Experience in Hospitality Industry
4. Job Seekers who want to pursue a Career in Singapore.
Restaurant Management Trainee / Supervisor @ SGD 2,400.00 per Month
Singapore home grown seafood restaurant group who place a great deal of importance on assembling the best team. JUMBO is seeking motivated individuals with the ability to work independently as self-starters and team players to fill this position. This position is concerned with meeting and exceeding customer’ needs and expectations. To assists the supervisor and manager in motivating and directing team members in providing efficient and courteous service to guests in the Restaurant.
1. Supervise preparation and positioning of crew.
2. Engaged in preparing and serving food.
3. Manage operation of restaurant and make sure the cleanliness of restaurant.
4. Assist Restaurant Manager for daily operation of Restaurant.
5. Handle customer’s complaints and provide good customer service.
6. Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality of standard and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
1. At least Diploma or Degree in Hospitality / Tourism Management.
2. No experience is required.
3. Possess 1 to 2 years F&B experience will be added advantage.
4. Ability to work in fast- pace environment.
5. Possess leadership qualities and good communication.
For more information about JUMBO Seafood Singapore: https://www.facebook.com/pg/JUMBOSeafood
Register via https://mmigroup.typeform.com/to/Ab7M2P